Powerful performance from the great new 323 Metering and Transfer Peristaltic Pump.
The Watson-Marlow Bredel MODEL 323 PERISTALTIC PUMP brings a stunning new level of performance and quality to laboratory and process pumping. Now you can truly achieve contamination-free pumping. Since the liquid is contained completely within the tube, there is no contamination of the pump or fluid. This pump is ideal for pumping shear-sensitive fluids, sludges, slurries, viscous fluids, and aggressive acids and caustics. Virtually maintenance-free, this pump has no expensive seals, check valves, diaphragms, or rotors to leak, clog, corrode, and replace. This reduces spare parts inventory. It accepts thick wall tubing which provides stable flow performance with viscous fluids, or against higher delivery pressures or more demanding suction conditions. The pumphead design prevents backflow and siphoning without the need for ball check, backpressure, or foot valves.
• Digital speed control from 15 to 400rpm in 5rpm steps, instantly reversible
• Reversible flow direction allows for easy draining of delivery lines and eliminates product waste or the need for flushing.
• Quick change pump heads allow for ultra-fast set-up-- keep a second pump head ready for immediate ink changes with NO downtime! (J004-006)
• Easy to install, simple to operate and maintain.
• Rapid-loading flip-top pumpheads accept seven tube sizes from 0.8mm to 8.0mm bore
• Switchable between 100-120V and 220-240V 50/60Hz
• Flow rates from 0.45 to 2000 mL/min (0.007-31.7 gph)
• Operator friendly keypad offering:
– Start, stop, speed control, fwd/rev
– Manual speed control from 15-400 rpm in 5 rpm increments
– Large clear LCD display with accurate digital monitoring for clear RPM indication
• 27:1 speed control range
• Tough metal and ABS case with broad chemical resistance and IP31 wipedown enclosure
• Brushless DC motor for excellent speed control, quiet operation, and no maintenance
• Fitted easy loading flip-top three roller 313D (standard) or four roller 314D pumpheads (optional)
• Optional three roller 313X and four roller 314X extension pumpheads for up to 6 channels of flow
• 313D and 314D and extension heads accept tube sizes 0.5-8.0 mm bore & 1.6 mm wall
• 313D2 and 314D2 accept thick wall tube sizes 0.5-6.4 mm bore & 2.4 mm thick wall
• May be fitted with optional four roller 314MC or eight roller 318MC five-channel microcassette pumpheads – stackable for up to ten channels of flow with manifold tubing
Shipping Weight: 9.9lbs
Maximum Power Consumption: 100VA
Power Supply: 100-120/220-240V 50-60Hz (voltage selectable)
Maximum Rotor Speeds: 400 rpm
Enclosure: IP31 wipedown
Operational Temperature Range: 4°C to 40°C (40°F to 104°F)
Control Range: 27:1
Noise: <70dBA at 1 meter Standards: Equipment complies with all applicable CE directives
Part Number - J004-005 PERISTALTIC PUMP 323Part Number - J004-006 EXTRA PUMPHEAD 323