Similar in size and capabilities to the popular Transfer Pump III, the CON-TROL-CURE® TRANSFER 3V VITON DIAPHRAGM PUMP utilizes components made of Viton® for greater resistance to most solvents and inks. Features include .6 GPM flow rate, easy cleaning, and universal mounting.
No power is required as the pump is air driven and can use standard compressed air or bottled gas.
• Kit Includes: Air Regulator and 2-6 ft lengths of UV grade tubing
• Materials of Construction: Viton®, EPDM, 304 stainless steel
• Operating Pressure Range: 30-60 PSI
• Overall Dimensions: 7"L x 6"W x 4"H
• Standard Fittings: 3/8" inlet and outlet stainless steel
1/4" air inlet nylon elbow fitting
• Suction Lift (wet): 25" Hg/min
Item#J004-072: A low priced basic version of Transfer Pump 3V featuring solvent-resistant components made of Viton®. Regulator, drum/pump hanger, and hoses not included.
Item#J004-073: The CON-TROL-CURE® Transfer Pump 3V Repair Kit contains parts and instructions necessary for the replacement of the pump diaphragms. This repair kit includes 2 piston/diaphragm assemblies, valves and O-rings.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Check with ink or coating manufacturer to ensure compatibility between ink/coating chemistry and this pump's wet components.
Part Number - J004-072 3V TRANSFER PUMPPart Number - J004-073 REPAIR KIT - TRANSFER PUMP 3V